Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 4, 2011

What are you going to be on Halloween night?

Yes, I'm aware Halloween was almost a week ago, but what's a working girl to do?  Sometimes life is just too fast-paced to get it going.  Anyway, here you go...

For Halloween Daniel and I were the Incredibles.  I would say we looked...well, incredible!  I didn't get any pictures of me, because I was busy running around...you know me.  Here's a pretty good picture of Daniel though...
***Picture credits to Shauna Burnett.  I didn't have any time to get any!

I think he had more fun than the kids did. We had a Halloween Party.  It's been my dream to have an old-fashioned Halloween style carnivale.  My husband was very sweet to induldge me. 
We had awesome decorations!  I asked all my friends to give me their old glass bottles and I would turn them into something fabulous! 
We had re-purposed wine bottles...

Apparently I love groups of three...

They were cheap, but they turned out really cute!  I am for sure keeping these for next year.
Next, we had my personal favorite, bottled blood...
and then we had jarred "specimens"

That may or may not be Daniel's practice skull for the Neuro section...

 Yikes!  Shrunken heads, brains, bugs, floating fingers!  What's a girl to do?  The best part is they're all vegetables so they weren't yucky in the jar...I love Hyvee's weird food section.
 Did you know dry ice makes the carrots jump around?  When they were sedentary, they were lame, but when they were smokin' and jumpin' they were my favorite.
We had lots of drinks.  Got to compensate for that broken clubhouse drinking fountain!

I'm still a kid at heart...smokin', bubbly brews still excite my heart!
these were fun...Yay for printables!

I made bat straws, so easy and so fun!
We played some fun games...



And did things we weren't supposed to do...like put stickers/vinals on the clubhouse walls...shhhhhhhhhh they didn't notice a thing.



It was the perfect Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment