Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 4, 2011

More Local Mecca

It's no secret that I love Costco.  As a dear friend once said "it's my Mecca."  It's also known as the hundred-dollar store.  Whenever I go in, I find things I've never had before and, of course I HAVE to try them at least once.  Weight Watchers has not helped at all.  They tell us at our meetings to try lots of fruits and vegetables.  In fact, try some we've never had before!  Liscense to buy weird food?!  I'm in!  My most recent shopping trips have yielded asian pears (I didn't actually buy these, they're courtesy of Lechelle, but they come from Costco)


Giant grapes


and these little pretties...baby bok choy

They look suculent and beautiful, right? 
They're not.  They're gross.  I have 5 pounds of them.  That's the curse of shopping at Costco. 
Anybody want 'em?  Any ideas what to do with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment