Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Spaaaaaa Party

My friend Lechelle just had turned 30.  A cute thing about Lechelle is that she throws her husband a surprise birthday party every year.  So her husband came to me and said he wanted to plan a surprise party for her because this is a big year for her.  We deliberated and came up with a spa party. 

I kept it pretty simple, but we had a fun time, and yes...she was surprised. 
That's my shadow...remember how I said I need help to take decent pictures?  Proof...
We had a beauty bar...but we combined that with the treat table...it was squishy but it worked. 

I bought way too much nail polish, but I couldn't help it...the new muppits collection (OPI) are all fall colors!  They were way too perfect!
We had warmed facial towels in the crock pot.  They were toasty!
We had a lemon mint salt scrub -- homemade I might add.  Look at the cute bottles...Michaels!

I supposed I was moving while I was taking this shot.  Pardon me, I try so hard, but they just don't work out so well.
We had soft, absorbant towels for the pedicures (my favorite!)

and cucumber-infused water...very refreshing in a vegetable sort of way

We borrowed foot baths/wax baths from our generous neighbors...I love living here, everyone shares everything.  Seriously...these are the kind of people to give you the shirt off their backs.

See those purple footies?  Well they have beans in them that you heat up.  It keeps you nice and cozy while retaining the moisture from your lotion!
We also had a massage table...my sweet husband offered massages to everyone there.  I think people were scared to have him touch them, but a couple people took him up on it.  They don't know what they're missing!  I love his massages!

(I don't know how to turn this yet...sorry.  I'll figure it out.)

We had some delicious snacks! 
Oh...that one's bad.  You can't even tell!  Berries, bread, and turkey sandwiches on a skewer...poop :(

Costco cheese platter!!!  They were sampling this at our Costco.  I loved it and I kept going back!  The sample lady may have given me the look of "you've crossed the line, quit coming back!"  But I didn't....
We had a great and a relaxing time!

No comments:

Post a Comment